Friday, August 12, 2011

How to contact tbs to put in a complaint about a show?

I'm sick of all the racial comments on the show called "are we there yet" on tbs. The ignorant mother is always making prejudice remarks against white people. If it was the other way around it would have been a big problem, but for some reason it's okay to slam white girls. The mother says to her friend about her daughter taking gifts from guys "I don't want my daughter to turn out like lindsay loham, paris hilton or bittany spears, ya know "white women". giggle,giggle, heehee, they think they are hysterical as they giggle it off. It's not the 1st time I've heard these racial remarks against white people & I'm sick of it. Does anyone know where/how I can complain about this? I don't believe that any race, creed, etc. should be able to get away with this kind of racial behavior. If anyone doesn't agree with me, that's your prerogative, so please respect mine & don't be answering my question with nasty remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment