Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I was wide awake and I saw death he was in my room. Has this ever happened to anyonelse?

2 weeks ago I was getting ready for bed, my husband was in the field (he is a farmer) it was approx. 11pm our daughter was in the next room watching tv. I layed down to start to read and all of a sudden I started to cry uncontrolably I reached for my cell and called my husband. I told him that for some reason I was freaking out and that I knew that I was going to die tonight, he told me that I wasn't. I said he knew what he had to do that he had to help me pray that I didn't know the prayer. He was confused as to what prayer I meant. I just kept saying that I'm going to die, he needs to pray with me that I couldn't remember the rest of the prayer. While in the room I was laying in the bed there was something standing at the door he was telling me that I needed to get out of the bed and onto my knees and start praying because he was going to cross over me and take my soul. I continued to get hysterical on the phone with my husband because I couldn't remember the prayer, I just kept telling him that It was time that I was going to die and that I could see death in the room, then all of a sudden I could see start to turn and I could feel that he was changing is course and going after my husband and then I really became hysterical I grabbed our baby out of her bed ran upstairs (still on the phone) screaming that someone had to help me with the prayer because my husband was going to die (my inlaws where upstairs) I kept screaming that they had to help me with the prayer because we are catholic and you had to say the prayer before you die. While crying and screaming hystarically all of a sudden the wind was knocked out of me and I went into shock. They took the phone from me. My husband came home immediatly and my son came home also. They put me bed and for the next few days I just felt out of sorts. I don't know exactly what happened that Friday night, but if that is a glimse of what hell is I am terrified. ( I was not intoxicated or medicated) I just need someone else to validate what has happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment