Friday, August 12, 2011

Help ASAP RIGHT NOW MAJOR ADVICE NEEDED?

please help me fix this paragraph withbetter detail "A baby is as joyful as your favorite song .A baby makes all kinds of sounds .this may sound silly but there almost as a parrot they could really mock you with every thing you may say. A baby may try to tell you something though you may not understand it and while there eating the sounds of those bubbles are hysterical a baby could really do those bubbles all day .but what a baby could really do much more than bubbles and drool is of course cry . A baby could cry the sound wheen there just in pain or uncomfortable its not adorable at all it quite painfull to hear actually and not able to figure out why there crying its really just devastating tomy ears poor baby that’s all that runs through my mind.further more but the best sound that a baby makes it when there laughing of joy now that’s a song to my ears . Either there being tickled or watching something that makes them laugh its really so much joy its as sweet as vanilla Sunday it truly is the best joy that could bring to my ears my mind and my heart." thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment