Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is what he did classed as cheating on me?

first of all, weve been together a year, he is very very loyal, he doesnt have any womens numbers and even deleted all the women on his facebook (he now only has 20 friends, i didnt ask him to) and hes very gentle and sensitive and cries easily. We love each other and he wants to marry me. However i found on his internet history that he had been on a dating site. I would usually class this as cheating so i asked him to drive me home and he became hysterical crying, and told me he had only went on the site to laugh at what the girls had written on their profile, he said he didnt go on their photos he was just really bored, and was using it as a facebook just to read and laugh. He is extremely loyal and seems very much in love with me - he told me he never spoke to any of the women and it even said he 'wasnt looking' on his profile. He also told me he has never once felt sexual or emotional feelings towards another woman since we have been together. He doesnt flirt or anything. So do u class this as cheating, has he done anything wrong? For some reason i find it hard to forget and it still hurts me

No comments:

Post a Comment