Friday, August 12, 2011

Why am i so scared of teachers?!!!!!!!!!?

You see, every time I see a teacher (usually male) I get so scared! I hide behind my friends or just run away. Sometimes when i can't run away i freeze, go pale and start to feel dizzy. I actually feel like crying when my sirs shout. I've never been shouted at because I'm a good student but I get scared anyway! Once when a teacher got too near me because he asked me a question and i was too scared to speak, i was about to faint! No, I do not like him! Once when this teacher shouted at me because he thought i was this other girl, i burst in to tears. It was like hysterical crying. Then he realized i was someone else and apologized and stuff. I don't know why i do this! I tell my mother and she says i'm abnormal and then i feel worse. The teachers are always telling me to smile but i only speak or smile or actually even show feelings when i'm with my best friend Destiny. I don't even talk to my parents. I love drawing and fantasizing. I love fantasy stories. My english teacher likes it because i'm really creative but my parents never seem to notice. I trust someone too soon and the n they just walk away. Thats why only talk to one person. My teachers try to talk about it but i get way too dizzy to answer and i am about to faint. I dont know why i'm telling u all this but atleast u wont call me abnormal. Or maybe you would and then i'll be even less self confident. Could you please just help me out?1

No comments:

Post a Comment