Thursday, August 11, 2011

Am i sick or something?

Alright so about 2 days ago there's been a news report about an elder man named "Mark Zarony" in the city of edmonton. shows that the man was in fact killed by a rock that was thrown off a a bridge... The problem i have is that in fact it was my friend who did it and i have partcial take in it, the cops haven't been informed yet about us and im really worried. but not to much. i dont really care about saying it was my friend, but the worse part about this scenario for me is that when my buddy dropped the rock it killed the man. I watched as he collided with another driver in front of im i laughed. i actually thought it was so hysterical i couldnt stop laughing and i really didnt give a ****. Am i f'ed up or something!? like seriously and also i dont even care about the whole jail thing im actually pretty chill. even last year when me and my friend picked up our neighbours annoying cat and put it through barb wire and watched it die slowly. **** i need answers

No comments:

Post a Comment