Friday, August 12, 2011

Relationship advice - I think I like my lesbian friend?

I see that you two are really close, and thats great. Well first don't just come to her and say I'm in love with you. I know you like her, but make sure you know you love someone before you say it. If you don't want to lose her as a friend maybe go about it when you are together and alone. Ask her "if I ever told you I was interested would you date me or go on a date with me" and see what she says let her decide but the question may catch her off guard, don't laugh because if she actually is interested just didn't know what to say, thats not a good situatuion to be in either. Just kind of casually go around it and if she says yes she would, go from there. " Would you want to go to dinner fri night or the movies or something as a date. THen she knows you are serious. And if she says know, its ok, she wasn't the one meant for you but you still have a good friend and it is in the past and you know where you 2 stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment