Friday, August 12, 2011

My Body is numb!? (PLEASE ANSWER)?

I was hanging out at home, doing nothing out of the ordinary, and I felt this huge pulse in my leg. It was getting irritating so I started rubbing it trying to make it stop. Pretty soon, my whole leg was numb, then my other leg went numb. And my feet! I called my grandma who used to be a nurse and she said she really didn't think it was anything serious and to elevate my legs. I tried and next thing I knew, the numbness was up my whole back! I'm so tired but I'm scared to go to sleep. I was afraid it might be tetanus because about a week ago I jumped off of a rusty swing and scraped myself on it. It broke the skin, but there was no blood. I've heard from some people that in order to get tetanus, you barely have to get a scratch, and from others that it has to be a deep wound. So I'm confused. Also, I've heard that it only takes a few hours for tetanus to occur from some people, but from others, I've heard it can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. I tend to over react and get a little hysterical about things so of course when my legs went numb, I went into panic attack mode and made everything a lot worse. Anyway, let me know what you think this is? And answer fast because its messing with my neck and chest and vision now. Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment