Monday, August 8, 2011

These are the characteristics that my mother said make me neurotic?

(Im a teen) I am OCD. But only about certain things. Some more than others. I am anxious and stress about everything. I get very hysterical. One time my mom told mr i couldnt stay out as late as i wanted to and i got on the floor and threw a tantrum and couldnt control myself. I havr irrational fears. Many of them. I have wierd prefrences. When i unload the dishwasher i have to wait a certain amount of time after the dry cycle to do it because A) i dont like when the dishes are still warm when i put them up and B) if i dont wait long enough, the glass dishes still have this wierd waxy feeling and it makes me cringe to touch them. I have wierd preferences about my food. I like broccoli. If its raw i only eat it with ranch. If its cooked ill eat it with cheese. but not shredded cheese. it has to be liquid ragu cheese. sometimes i will eat broccoli if its cooked in a dish. I am paranoid. I have mild hypochondria (i cant spell it). Im intrigued by fire. People tell me im pessimistic but i think im realistic. I could name a few more but this is getting a bit long. Well according to my mother, these traits make me neurotic. I dont really understand what neurotic is. So am i neurotic?

No comments:

Post a Comment