Friday, August 5, 2011

Not sure what to do about a relationship problem?

So here's the thing.... I've been ridiculed for the way I dress my entire life to the point where I would throw up at the thought of having to choose an outfit in the morning and come home hysterical the days I could force myself to go to school. This and a principal who was not understanding and didn't care to help with my problems led to me dropping out of high school. So heres where my boyfriend comes into the picture, we have been dating for 2 years and are very serious about each other and he's always said he loved when I wore tight things and recently that "Any clothes you like, I will love on you." So a few hours before going to his graduation that I was supposed to be graduating in as well, I asked him what color heels I should wear and he said, "Please don't be dressing like a hooker." He knows I was upset and aplogized but when we talked about it later, I felt like he really meant it... I have always enjoyed getting ready to see him and looking completely gorgeous and now I've been trying even harder because I'm feeling less and less confident so this completely broke my heart to the point where I am so embarassed with myself that I can't talk to anyone, I don't want to go anywhere, and I'm trying to find excuses not to go anywhere that people will see my clothes. I can't even get out of bed without crying at the thought of having to go somewhere and I feel like if I tell him he will just get mad and say it's stupid because he didn't mean it. I can't talk to anyone else because I'm so humiliated... What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment