Friday, August 5, 2011

I have a big problem with my mum...I feel like i can't resist anymore?

First at all i must say that i'm not really a sociable person.I have a normal contact with the friends at school,but none of them can be called my closer friend.It's not my fault that i can't find a company with similar ideas and interests,so i prefer to spend my time alone (I'm ok with that.It's kind enjoyable).The problem is cause my mum is constantly saying that i have a psychological problem,cause her friend's children have a normal night life and all those stuffs.I wonder,how can she know that i have a psychological problem,if she doesn't spend even 5 minutes at day with me.And i feel really bad while i'm writing this,cause she's my mum and i love her very much,but she's obsessed with her look,with what the others thinks for her,she's spending too much money,and she spends more time with her friends that with me,and she's also kinda hysterical.I don't think that's ok,but i had never mentioned to her my opinion about that,cause after all it's her life.Why she can't understand,that this is also my life?She's saying ''Be normal.Be like the others.Go and find some friends'',but it's not that easy,i mean i can't just go out and make some friends.I can't resist anymore,she's repeating that every day,and today i get very angry and told her everything and she says ''You know what.Don't talk to me anymore.I am dead for you,from now on.I don't wanna see your eyes anymore'',and i was about to make a suicide.She's driving me crazy.The strange thing is cause she's has a good education,good work,she's intelligent,but why the hell she's acting like that with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment